Friday, June 20, 2008

the blogger's block

I've been trying to write about how things have been for the past few days, but I was not able to put up even a single entry. My thoughts revolved on the following:

- The joys and pains of writing a dissertation.
- The joys and pains of an MWF sked and of being a library bummer every TTh.
- How it is to lose and gain... and lose... and gain... and be scared of losing again... (haha!) a research hideout.
- The bothersome effect of the idea that age supersedes competence. (Enter Levinas' principle of separation and the father giving space to the child)
- Moving forward to a better task and the possibility of going back to a long lost dream.
- Staying friends and keeping in touch with other people you have learned to set free.
- How a sacrifice becomes a form of prayer, and how it works especially if you're praying for another person's intention.
- The fatal combination of lie-telling and boasting.

I'd really love to elaborate, but I just can't. I hope that the block will just remain here, since there are more important things to write. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home