Monday, April 28, 2008

to bored philo students/fresh graduates (classified ads)

I am in (desperate) need of 2-3 ENCODERS who are

- willing to do VOLUNTEER work.
- capable of beating the 8may2008 deadline for 3 sets of spanish article (to be typed with proper accents)
- can work under my supervision till 30april at the jp2-rces office (at 3rd flr. tarc, 10am-5pm), the articles can be taken home should you wish to work in the evenings and from 1-8 may 2008.
- "happy" to be compensated by:
a. unlimited office coffee (brewed eto, don't worry.. hehehe) or halo-halo/ice cream (negotiable)
b. minimal transpo allowance (let's talk about this.)

Interested people may contact me through my mobile number. You can also pm/hit the comment box at my multiply account.


Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home