Thursday, April 19, 2007

Graces...

I never thought of getting an ace in the poetess' class. The most that I've had for an estimate was 1.5. Months back, I thought I must have waged an intellectual war with her. From November to February, I oftentimes end my saturday classes with momentary heartbreaks... (until I attend the evening mass, teehee!) Albeit my abrupt silence, thanks for recognizing that am trying (way) hard to get through the playful words. Thanks for my making my crude words of truth survive. Again, thanks for the flat one Ma'am Ophie.

And thanks to lit majors classmates for the wonderful friendship. (Ynna, Carla, Anderson, Ma'am Tet, Sir Benj, Sherwin, Burns, Eman, Kim, Essel, Daddy Ben, SIR JACK etc.) I love you all. See you around guys. =)

To Dr. Hornedo, just the same. Thanks for seeing my effort to dismiss my class in Arts and Letters early just to catch your lectures; and for appreciating my report, despite my being hyperventilated. Thanks for the ace. =)

The dream's still alive. Go for the gold na itu. (woohoo)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home