Monday, April 21, 2008

Deus Ex Machina

· It has been almost a year when I got rid of our broadband subscription. After eight months, we are again wired (sorry, dsl eh) thanks to Mama’s prodding (aba’y akalain nating…!). Yes, and again I have all the means to be online, but perhaps it won’t be like how it was before.

· While I thought that I can bum around this summer, I was again very wrong. It could be true that busy is already an understatement. With all the tasks to be accomplished, her haggardness could only wish that she will be able to finish at least two chapters of her real project.

· I’m thankful that things are pretty much lighter now as compared to the past three weeks. Sure I’m still dealing with many other things, but these are way bearable now. I couldn’t forget how the gradschool gang helped me specially during the National Conference. Their help and company truly made a difference. I owe each of them bigtime.

· You can still be surprised about things that are expected.

· The mind can’t contain everything and so one can’t be arrogant of being capable to troubleshoot just about anything. Not that man becomes a miniscule moron in front of an integral cosmic put-up, but the infinity of possibilities sometimes prevent us from seeing what could truly be at hand. Hehe, I’d like to believe that St. Thomas’ generic final solution is just apt, “a cold shower, good sleep, and just letting the problem solve itself.”

· When you seem to have assumed a burden that is not actually by your own doing; and that nothing else can be done because you’ve already given your all -- don’t worry, you have all the right to just leave it all to the hands of another: to God, fate or any cosmological principle. In the long run, things shall fall into place. DEUS EX MACHINA – perhaps, just like how writers kill the noble-contrabidas.

· Breathe Altez, Breathe. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home