Sunday, August 31, 2008

it's very untimely

To confront old issues(1), for three hours(2) in the middle of all these work(3) in these crucial times(4).
-----------

(1) - that which ive thought im so over and done with.
(2) - during a meeting which i promised (at least to myself) to keep professional
(3) - with everything that's in my hands
(4) - with all the deadlines coming within the next two weeks.

Why do I have to fall - be reminded of the past, and be reminded that the pain still lingers...
...only to pick up myself again - because I have to and that I dont even have the right to sulk, because many people are again counting on my strength. And that I have to recover on my own.
...at the soonest possible time - because of BIG and URGENT needs.

Why does the wound have to resurface in these crucial times when I have to be reminded of my strength?

To those whom I work with, I promise (and I'll try hard) to be well. But please understand that with what just happened I guess it is now when I really need your support.

More than ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home