Wednesday, August 13, 2008

oh shucks

here's to another eight days of dead-serious labor.

my 2-days of anxiety just ended after receiving an email that confirmed something major. perhaps the real reason why i had a li'l alcohol this evening is to get rid of the bad feeling when rejected or when tasked to carry on with something that i have done while overcoming a saturday-spree hangover (aside from the fact that i love and am so indebted to the one who encouraged me to do it, as in).

i just knew that i need alcohol before i check my email when i get home.

and yes, i got home at 1am after listening to 2 sets by noel cabangon and 2 bottles of beer. :) i checked my mail, and i've received my much awaited email. positive.

i really think i need a study leave.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home