Friday, September 22, 2006

Inay

september's been a personal favorite, not because my birthday and christmas are both fast approaching. it is just of its being attached to my favorite "suplungan". am a kid ever addicted to this woman, i am already failing on my daily rosary, but a day won't pass without me remembering her. even if i do not truly uphold my Inay's "humility" (admittedly), i find her as my paragon of profound strength and love. among all the people i look up to in heaven, it is only through Mary with whom i can establish this sort of "usapang babae" (na it's like, "Nay, alam mo 'to, babae ka eh...") but of course on earth, i have my mom. now that i teach philosophy of the family, i have greater attachment to mothers, not just because of their roles in the family, but of their strength in being true to their roles.

here are photos from the ab pax romana's marian exhibit. i know that ma'am florence would like to have a copy of the photo of nuestra senora de la guia, but i gotta find where that is stored pa.

soon, it's gonna be october. and my dominican spirit will be up again. true-blue dcans, see ya at La Naval.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home