Thursday, January 31, 2008

just counting...

There are four important projects that im currently juggling in my hands: the quadricentennial philosophy project, teaching (which consists of 2 major subjects: sp qq in episte, existentialism; and logic - backlogs!), PAP work and my dissertation.

I just got through making and delivering a paper for intersections (that lit-conference), so yesterday FOUR was FIVE.

If I am to add my lessons at alliance francaise (they did not allow me to drop), FOUR will become FIVE. And oh, I forgot about the saturday Levinas class, so I guess I should make it SIX.

But oh, I forgot about my thesis advisees. They will be defending this february. Make it then SEVEN.

And they are all long-term tasks; semester-long at the very least.

<> @__@ Bring it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home